At La Polo (Delhi, Jaipur), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Performing on-field coverage of polo matches and lifestyle events.
2. Capturing photographs of sportspeople and teams including action shots during games, matches, and events, as well as pictures before and afterward.
3. Working with sports writers and editors to discuss what kind of images they need.
4. Using specialized and expensive equipment suitable for low-light and difficult weather conditions.
5. Data Maintain on the Drive.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Photography at La Polo will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
La Polo magazine marks the first step in storming India into the elite fold of international polo. Through the magazine, they intend to promote the royal sport in India and in foreign destinations. It has been conceived as a platform for both emerging and established polo players, teams, fans, sponsors, clients, and readers. The objective of La Polo is to establish a lasting connect by reporting polo events, interviews with players, team leaders, analytical pieces, and editorials. They aim at setting new benchmarks in the area of polo reportage by working closely with the tournament organizers and sponsors.