At Covalent Technologies (Hyderabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. SOPs & Training.
2. Contractual arrangements.
3. Databases (awareness of validation status of the database, changes in the database, and need for revalidation).
4. Compliance data regarding quality.
5. Audit/inspection plans and Corrective Actions Preventative Actions.
6. PV systems of local affiliates.
7. Ensuring that all PV processes are conducted in accordance with pertinent regulations.
8. Overseeing preparation and maintenance of PV System Master File.
9. Maintaining an overview of safety profiles and any emerging safety concerns of all Marketing Authorization Holder products.
10. Signal management process to identify possible safety signals on Marketing Authorization Holder products.
11. Ensuring awareness and appropriate fulfillment of CA queries and commitments.
12. Development of Risk Management Plans.
13. Development of Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR).
14. Have input to the risk-based audit of the PV system is performed at pre-defined intervals and if justified instigate an audit for the cause.
15. Managing members of the QPPV Office.
16. Carrying out continuous overall pharmacovigilance evaluation of the drug post-marketing.
17. To perform a literature surveillance activity for all Marketing Authorization Holder products.
18. Vendor management for pharmacovigilance related work.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Pharmacovigilance at Covalent Technologies will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship
Covalent Trainings is a subsidiary product of the covalent Group. Covalent Trainings is a platform that provides training services to the Pharmaceutical, Clinical, and IT fields. They have a highly skilled professional and expert team to teach in a wide range of subjects. That is why they are here to deliver effective and practical training to the students and professionals. Their commitment to students and employees is unfaltering. Covalent Trainings keeping abreast with the latest versions, updates in various technologies and current market strategies, requirements, trends, and strengths. With this determined attitude of providing better services, they ventured into all the technologies in the above different fields.