Google Ad-word Analyst Internship
At Osumare (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google Ad-Words, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
2. Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
3. Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
4. Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
5. Assist in the management of display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
6. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
7. Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
8. Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
9. Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
10. Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
11. Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Google Ad-word Analyst at Osumare will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Osumare is Pune's leading software development and digital marketing company, having more than 200 clients across the world. Their mission is to work on ideas, analyze them, shape them into perfection through our mantra 'Converge, Collaborate & Change'. It's nothing but converging on a common platform to present the ideas, shaping them through collaborating while changing our overall outlook for the better. Every idea planted and grown-up helps build our vision of an emancipated future. Their values fall in line with the eternal message given by the great Swami Vivekananda, "Arise, Stand & Awake and Stop not till you attend the Goals!" Words like motivation, single-minded devotion, skill-development, right attitude & consistency with regards to hard work are our best friends