At Incentius (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions.
2. Assist senior management in their day to day tasks to effectively manage business operations.
3. Manage accounts receivable and payable.
4. Update internal systems with financial data.
5. Administer payment of bills, invoices and staff and volunteer expense claims.
6. Handle maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
7. Respond to general telephone, email and fax enquiries.
8. Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
9. Organize documents, reports and manage minutes of the meeting.
10. Manage senior management correspondence; liaising with relevant stakeholders whenever required.
11. Manage weekly update meetings and discussion with senior management.
12. Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
13. General office management stationery, supplies, provisions.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Administration at Incentius will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Incentius is a new age technology company targeted at delivering high-end analytical solutions, complex business process management systems, modeling and data-driven insightful reporting. They endeavor to augment organizational capabilities by becoming their backbone in analytics, operations, and technical support. They believe in value creation through cross-discipline technology adaptation, deep business expertise, and a robust governance structure. This helps their clients achieve better delivery efficiency, accelerate capability innovation and hence overall growth. Their service provides a team of trained resources to provide analytics, modeling, application development & maintenance, reporting, dashboard creation and documentation support.