Video Editor Internship
At Sacom Mediaworks (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Curating content for the videos.
2. Editing videos to make them more effective and crisp.
3. Working on video making and editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, etc.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Video Editor at Sacom Mediaworks will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Sacom Mediaworks is a content & marketing company that provides integrated content solutions for content & platform owners, ranging from curation, acquisition, distribution, marketing, adaptation, & archiving. Sacom licenses Bollywood content across a variety of television & digital platforms for audiences around the world.