Event Advising Internship
At Mottled Technologies (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
2. Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
3. Hire, train, and educate staff on proper event procedures.
4. Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary.
5. Book venues and negotiate fees.
6. Prepare invitations and send out at appropriate time.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
These are expenses reimbursed by the company to an intern for traveling away from home, office specifically for business purposes, like conference or meeting.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at CIGMA India will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
We, at Switch Idea, are committed to continuous innovation, building trust, empowering our youth and most important of them all - staying passionate about our objectives. Headquartered in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Switch Idea's journey began in March 2013. What began as a side project has now become a tiny, bootstrapped company which commands all our attention and effort. Over this period of time, we have been helping employers, right from startups to MNCs, to get the right talent for their ventures in a hassle free manner. Thanks to our small but competent army of creative coders, designers, entrepreneurs, writers and relentless marketers, we have taken this small step towards helping students across India get the right opportunities with ease.