Technical Support Internship
At Atri Technocrat (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, an intern will be working on following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
2. Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
3. Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
4. Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
5. Replace parts as required.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Technical Support Internship at Atri Technocrat will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Atri - in Sanskrit it means the 'enlightened one'. He is our Vedic sage. He is one of the 'saptarishi'. They started their journey in 2015 as a business digitizer. Yes, you heard that right. They are 'business digitizers' and not an IT service provider. They are expert in digitalizing and capturing the business process entities, scenarios, and use-cases. They have experience in domains like FMCG, e-commerce, healthcare, entertainment, and education. Their aim is to create value with their technical expertise.