Product Engineering Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Product Engineering Internship at Ushva Clean Technology Pvt Ltd:
1. Internship Start Date: Between 5th Apr'17 and 5th May'17.
2. Project Availability: 3 months (preferred, not mandatory)
3. Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
4. Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
5. Available Internship Slots: 5
At Ushva Clean Technology Pvt Ltd, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Design and layout of high voltage circuits, low power and lownoise analog frontends, robust differential circuits, and high speed digital designs.
2. Design and layout of high power Battery management system.
3. Design and development of control algorithms on microcontroller.
4. Projects include High Power circuit design and debugging , PCB Layout design ,embedded firmware development.
1. Experience in Use of MOSFET & IGBT, High and Low pass filter , DCDC converters , Feedback controller (digital controller).
2. Design and development of control algorithms on microcontroller.
3. Solid understanding of multiple programming languages (embedded c , c, c++) ,simulation softwares like Simulink, Multisim (or any other relevant spice software) , microcontrollers and its coding.
4. Excellent functional knowledge of embedded systems including microprocessors, microcontrollers, wireless semiconductors, regulators, standard digital logic ICs, and discrete semiconductors.
5. Experience with troubleshooting / root cause techniques for electronic assemblies.
Bonus points if you have:
A BS or MS in Electrical Engineering from a top school.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
Ushva is founded with the vision to offer renewable, affordable, and smart clean energy devices to all.We are a clean technology startup of IIT Bombay graduates aiming to develop products which use the massive untapped potential of renewable energy. We aspire to completely revolutionize the way the world uses power for everyday chores.