Responsible for managing events and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to. Directs coordination of activities to prepare for the day of the event.
- Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
- Hire, train, and educate staff on proper event procedures.
- Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary.
- Book venues and negotiate fees.
- Prepare invitations and send out at appropriate time.