Lead Generation Internship
At Hvantage Technologies Incorporation (Indore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Identify, create and pursue new business opportunities and clients.
2. Bidding on online portals like Upwork, oDesk, Elance, Freelancer, etc.
3. Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
4. Client Interaction.
5. Lead Generation.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Lead Generation at Hvantage Technologies Incorporation will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Hvantage Technologies Incorporation was established in 2011 to provide technology and operations services. Hvantage has more than 200 passionate technologists, operations associates, and leaders providing web, mobile, enterprise, data, and operations support to our customers.