Education Renaissance Internship
At Sciensation Society (Hyderabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Teach students using research-based learning methodologies.
2. Train teachers on research-based learning methodologies.
3. Conduct orientation sessions for parents/teachers/school management on research-based learning.
4. Organize Socratic dialogue competitions to promote research culture.
5. Troubleshoot/counsel problems of parents/teachers/schools.
6. Reach out to the press to cover inspiring stories regarding the research-based activities.
7. Reach out to any other organization which may have to collaborate, to realize this vision.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Education Renaissance at Sciensation Society will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Sciensation promotes deep thought, philosophy, strategy, and research. Sciensation is a leveler which scales research-based learning which is currently locked up inside great universities like MIT, Harvard, IISERs. Sciensation helps students in seeing the fundamental and philosophical perspectives of various subjects so they could see the aesthetics of the discipline and unleash their self-learning capabilities.
The scope of work: educational policy research, sciensation schools, after school classes, teachers academic development programmes, TV shows, and socratic dialogue competitions.
This approach has helped 4th graders in developing evolutionary design thinking projects, 6th graders in doing a calculus skit and 7th graders in presenting lean startup based business models. Their examples and questions make it easy for students to handle abstract ideas. Socratic Dialogues bring out breadth and depth of various topics, by cross-questioning the arguments tactically.