Public Relations (PR) Internship
At Vikalp India Private Limited (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Building relationships with the schools and directors over call.
2. Calling and generating interest and generating new leads.
3. Working on Salesforce software to update lead.
4. Researching on those new leads and their requirement.
5. Generating leads to facilitate the on field sales personnel.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Public Relations (PR) at Vikalp India Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Vikalp India Private Limited is a social enterprise that works with low & high-cost private schools to improve learning outcomes through an experiential math curriculum, utilizing learning aids and math kits along with supporting teacher development for primary students. Vikalp India is an acumen investee.