Video Editor Internship
At VCS Media(Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Curating content for the videos.
2. Editing videos to make them more effective and crisp.
3. Working on video making and editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, etc.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Video Editor at VCS Media will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They at VCS work tirelessly to ensure your effective presence and visibility amongst your audience. Their young and dedicated team has your interests in mind as it works towards communicating your ideas, agendas and vision to the people. Their specially targeted approach reaches out to people around your geographical area. At VCS every Client is Special and every person Counts! Let’s move ahead of the conventional methods of communicating with your audience and create a warmer and more personal relation