Entreprenurial (Community & Partnerships)
At Stirring Minds (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Engage with entrepreneurs (new and experienced), mentors, community sponsors, support organizations, and investors both in India and abroad.
2. Interact with startups at our coworking hubs in Delhi and Gurgaon and understand what it takes to build a startup ecosystem.
3. Create proposals, presentations, products, and plans (both online and offline) to associate with various educational institutes, accelerators, incubators, VC firms, and startup ecosystem players across the world.
4. Pitching proposals and building new partnerships for the company.
5. Work directly with the founder on some of the new verticals of the company.
6. Work on creating educational programs (online and offline) for the aspiring and present entrepreneurs looking at enhancing their skills.
7. Work on company's middle east region entries and partnerships there, and on key projects of the company.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Entreprenurial (Community & Partnerships) at Stirring Minds will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Stirring Minds is one of India's premier startup ecosystems. They have been covered by the best of Indian and international media such as BBC, Guardian (UK), Entrepreneur, TOI, ET, HT, ZEE, BusinessWorld, YourStory, LBB, Inc42, Business Insider, etc.