Video Making/Editing Internship
At SEES (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Working on video production animation and video editing.
2. Working on shoot based production.
3. Making enticing videos for our events and activations which are apt for different social media platforms.
4. Assisting the team in working on a proof of concepts and new product development and developing explainer videos.
5. Working with the project lead to coordinate with the production houses to develop various films and animations and requirements of our other clients.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Video Making/Editing at SEES will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
SEES/hub is a pioneering concept in India, wherein they have exclusively partnered with best-in-class EventTech from around the World in creating a Toolbox of sorts, ready to be used as a combination or individually, to meet specific Objectives around your events. They use our competencies to not just enable but implement the same for Indian Experiential Marketers and Event Organizers including the wide meeting industry spectrum of Event Management Agencies, PCOs, Wedding Planners & MICE Organizers.