At Sahayam (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Assisting our team in the 'Bachpan Vikasati' project.
2. Conducting activities of Bachpan Vikasati Project that is based on child sexual abuse.
3. Conducting sensitization programs.
4. Building links with other organizations.
5. Managing the distribution of manual on child sexual abuse.
6. Developing creative methods of creating awareness.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Volunteering at Sahayam will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Sahayam works towards emotional enrichment for one and all. sahayam reaches out through individual consultations and training . Individual consultations include a beautiful blend of therapeutic counseling and psychological assessments with complimentary healing systems like pranic healing , reiki etc. The training programmes are tailor made for the organisation's requirements , school mental health project and courses developed by sahayam.