Subject Matter Expert (English) Internship
At Pearson India Education Services Private Limited (Noida), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Understand the project, its target audience, timelines.
2. Understand and outline user persona, needs, behaviors and environment.
3. Work with editors to create the scope of the digital assets.
4. Work with a user-centric approach in preparing content.
5. Innovate in digital and rapid learning models.
6. Continuously evolve the content based on learner and instructor feedback post-launch.
Perks and Benefits
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for preferable work arrangement base on five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Subject Matter Expert - English at Pearson India Education Services Private Limitedwill require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Welcome to Pearson. They have a simple mission to help people make more of their lives through learning. They are the world's largest education company, with 40,000 employees in more than 70 countries helping people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives.
They provide a range of education products and services to institutions, governments and directly to individual learners, that help people everywhere, aim higher and fulfill their true potential. Their commitment to them requires a holistic approach to education. It begins by using research to understand what sort of learning works best, it continues by bringing together people and organizations to develop ideas, and it comes back round by measuring the outcomes of their products.