Video Making/Editing Internship
At Tetrahedron Manufacturing Services Private Limited (Delhi) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Co-ordinating with the operation team to create course teasers.
3. Presenting the videos creatively.
4. Generating leads through video marketing.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Video Making/Editing at Tetrahedron Manufacturing Services Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
With over 14 years of business experience, Tetrahedron Manufacturing Services Private Limited (TMS) offers a broad range of consulting, hand holding, and training in manufacturing business management, supply chain management, business process restructuring, leadership, and skill development services designed to help manufacturing companies maximize their achievements. Their uniqueness is that they believe that every organization has a unique culture and a unique set of challenges. They understand the culture first and then understand the challenges. Then, they design a customized project plan and implement it on the 'shop floor' with guaranteed tangible and visible results within the agreed timeline. Founded by IIT & IIM Grads with diverse and rich experience.