Technical Recruiter Internship
At Gravity Infosolutions (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Handling IT requirements from US-based clients.
2. Understanding IT requirements of clients, IT resource needs and delivering qualified consultants, sourcing and screening potential IT candidates from effective usage of internal systems/database, job portals, postings and networking within a time frame.
3. Posting vacancies on portals and matching the profile of the candidate on technical grounds.
4. Working on negotiation, paperwork validation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
5. Editing and formatting resumes matching the consistency by giving visual and technical perfection to them for presenting it to clients.
6. Maintaining candidate-vendor relation on the progress of submittals made, interview coordination and taking care of the joining formalities.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Technical Recruiter at Gravity Infosolutions will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Gravity Infosolutions is a technology, consulting, and software solutions company. They have the market-leading knowledge and experience of over 100 successful implementations. They provide solutions to the customers in the areas of sales cloud, service cloud, marketing cloud, analytics cloud, apps cloud, and IoT cloud. They maximize the ROI of your investments in the cloud for development, integration, deployment, and support. They have leading expertise in automotive, communications & media, financial services, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, public sector, retail, real estate, and construction.