Kathak Dancing Internship
At Art Directory India (Delhi) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Kathak dance event organizing.
3. Interviews with famous kathak dancers.
4. Content for social media posting of kathak dancers.
Perks and Benefits
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Kathak Dancing at Art Directory India will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Art Directory India is a professionally managed, young & creative team, committed to provide you the best & qualitative solution in digital talent marketing and also best support in the industry. ADI has its expertise in Digital talent Marketing and are leaders in providing marketing solutions. Their expertise is to strategies result oriented Marketing Solution which are business specific and niche in its targeting.