At American Express (Gurgaon), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Manage the sales pipeline ensuring the pipeline is robust and will meet the targets including accurate and timely reporting of the pipeline and prospects in the pipeline.
2. Develop and execute a sales strategy for increasing interactive penetration and improving operational economics.
3. Fully engage in the performance management and development planning process lead the sales strategies to penetrate all segments within a prescribed territory.
4. Develop linkages with the implementation team to facilitate fast efficient implementations of won business.
5. Develop relationships across distribution partners e.g. travel agents, expense management providers, consultants, etc.
6. Coordinate efforts/resources within and across teams to deliver goals.
7. Recognizes the importance of teamwork to achieve objectives; brings in ideas, information, suggestions and expertise from.
8. Build strong team relationships within and across teams.
9. Retain and grow the margins in our new business wins.
10. Map the overall market potential within prescribed territory to determine organization’s current market share and market.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Administration at American Express will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Since their earliest days, they’ve strived to find new ways to enrich their customers’ lives, have their backs and provide their special brand of service, in ways both big and small.
Even as their business transformed – from freight forwarding to travel to cards to innovative digital products and services – one thing has remained constant: their unwavering commitment to earn their customers’ loyalty for the long haul.
That standard of excellence guides us today. They promise to understand, respect and back their customers, and help them on their personal journeys. Because when their customers thrive, so do they.