Lead Generation Specialist Internship
At Spiceblue, interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the Montage solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
2. Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
3. Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the Montage solution will speak to those needs.
4. Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
5. Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
6. Work with Director to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
7. Manage data for new and prospective clients in Spreadsheet. ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
8. Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Your brand, We build. A digital agency that creates the face your business needs fostering innovative and engaging designs that drive results across multiple platforms. Creating killer apps, responsive websites, redefining technology, customer driven designs, building brands beyond compare, state-of-art mobility solutions and believe us, these are just a few to mention for our top-notch services across diverse platforms. Spiceblue, pioneering the digital world because we love coupling design and technology!