Company Secretary Internship
At Gajra Pai and Zhu (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Selected Intern would work with the Secretarial and Compliance Team and work as per the requirement
of the team on a day-to-day basis
2. The Intern would assist the Secretarial and Compliance team with the following roles and responsibilities
a. Preparing Notice, Agenda and Minutes of the Board and General Meeting for various companies
b. Preparing and updating the applicable statutory registers for the companies
c. Updating of the latest updates to the team and management with the applicable provisions
d. Preparing and filing of Applicable forms with MCA
e. Assisting in Incorporation of company
f. Assisting in Closure of companies
g. Filing the relevant statutory compliance with The Reserve Bank of India
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Company Secretary Internship at Gajra Pai and Zhu will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
3. Candidates should be interested to pursue their CS Articleship
Gajra Pai & Zhu (GPZ) is an international consulting firm that specializes in Market Entry Consulting. They work as partners to their clients to bring their products/services to new markets. GPZ's focus is on sales growth and making compliance easy through their Business Support Services. GPZ’s expertise is in providing a comprehensive solution to perfectly fit unique business goals.