Executive Assistant Internship
At Yes Property (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Assist the director in the day to day communications, new project initiatives.
2. Assist the team in building the vendor ecosystem, setting up policies & processes for the organization.
3. Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
4. Co-ordinate for internal & external meetings, events, planning daily, weekly, monthly schedule for the director.
5. Handle important communication in documentation, e-mails, meetings and maintaining a database for the same.
6. Prepare business strategies, SOPs as and when required.
7. Be aware of the market trend, new initiatives, competition tracking and sharing the same on a timely basis with the management.
8. Act as a SPOC on behalf of the director.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Executive Assistant at Yes Property will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Yes Property is India's new-age technology-enabled real estate advisory headquartered in Bengaluru. They're a lean team headed by young founders. Their motto to make Yes Property - India's most trusted property services company & realty e-commerce portal. Their approach towards advising and facilitating the property buyers is unexcelled. They are committed to their customers to find the best property in the market, fine-tuning their needs and requirements. Whether it is an investment or end-user, they recommend the optimal property. They as a company, have inculcated the process of real estate advisory more professionally.