Alliance Manager (Influencer) Internship
At Startups Club Services Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Influence entrepreneurs regarding the event- demo day.
2. Get in 150 members for the demo day.
3. Make sure the influenced members get all the benefits that the company is offering.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Alliance Manager (Influencer) at Startups Club Services Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Startups Club is a community for early-stage entrepreneurs. They have a presence across 20 cities in India and currently, they have more than 12,000 members who are a part of the club. Startups Club organizes events across 20 cities for engaging with its startups and providing them with a means to learn, share, and grow. Startups Club has launched its own media platform called Startups Club Post.