At Science Utsav (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Conduct events for ScienceUtsav at our partner locations to engage kids aged 5-14 .
2. Help participants build a fun science toy.
3. Help in activities and experiments as per the science kit provided to the participants.
4. Teach science to 5-14-year-old using hands-on activities and projects in a fun way.
5. Help in the coordination of school workshops.
6. Work as the material owner for school workshops.
Perks and Benefits
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Teaching at Science Utsav will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Science Utsav is a creative, parallel educational program for children of age group 05 to 14 years. This innovative idea encourages children to gain knowledge of the concepts of science, through fun filled curriculum based experiments, projects, hands on activities, expeditions and much more. These projects help kids use their imagination, while the hands on activities and expeditions impart a sense of achievement.
Their vision is to make the experience of learning every bit enriching and blissful. They believe in strengthening the two wings of children’s innocent minds – inquisitiveness and imagination. This helps them break the confines of the mundane and take a leap into a whole new world; full of different perspectives.