Project Management Internship
At Questerra (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Contributing to making the product better.
2. Being a point of contact between the curator and the company.
3. Preparing a marketing plan.
4. Working in tandem with the team to get creatives and content needed to market the tour.
5. Maintaining a complete flow chart of each applicant.
6. Getting people to covert and sign up for the tour.
7. Doing an in-depth study of the product and conducting the first round of calls with the applicants.
8. Aiding the curator.
9. Seeing the intensive through from start to finish.
10. Preparing a comprehensive database of where we might find people interested in social impact.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Project Management at Questerra will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Questerra is an edu-tourism firm that organizes 2-4 week tours which are concentrated on a particular passion/profession. These tours come with access to a seasoned mentor/curator and a study module relevant to your chosen area of interest.
To make your Questerra experience a more valuable one, they handpick a group of inspiring, motivated, and fun people from their pool of applicants who you would love to travel, learn and network with. They carefully select your co-travelers who share the same zeal and enthusiasm as you for the respective domain.