Subject Matter Expert - English/Social Internship
At Pearson India Education Services Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Check/review of an average of 40 question papers per day or creation of 20 question papers per day.
2. Identify & correct grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors in the papers, as well as items in the item bank.
3. Strictly adhere to the turnaround time which will be defined at the time of joining.
4. Ensure error-free papers on the parameters mentioned above.
5. Ensure delivery of papers to schools in zones allocated.
6. Manage feedback and ensuring reviews of SME pools.
7. Collect feedback from schools and ensure the review gets incorporated by SME pools.
8. Deliver report cards to schools using Pearson reporting system.
Perks and Benefits
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for preferable work arrangement base on five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Subject Matter Expert - English/Social at Pearson India Education Services Private Limitedwill require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Welcome to Pearson. They have a simple mission to help people make more of their lives through learning. They are the world's largest education company, with 40,000 employees in more than 70 countries helping people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives.
They provide a range of education products and services to institutions, governments and directly to individual learners, that help people everywhere, aim higher and fulfill their true potential. Their commitment to them requires a holistic approach to education. It begins by using research to understand what sort of learning works best, it continues by bringing together people and organizations to develop ideas, and it comes back round by measuring the outcomes of their products.