MIS INTERN Internship
At McAfee Software (India) Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Create new report templates as per the requirement.
2. Collate reports from different queues and prepare dashboards.
3. Automate reports to reduce man-hours spent on existing reports.
4. Prepare and publish weekly and monthly reports/dashboards to management.
5. Manage database & prepare different report.
6. Regularly follow-up with stakeholders on report completeness & accuracy.
7. Prepare Ad hoc reports based on the requirements from the stakeholders.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for MIS INTERN at McAfee Software (India) Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They believe that no one person, product, or organization can fight cybercrime alone. It’s why they rebuilt McAfee around the idea of working together. People working together. Products working together. Organizations and industries working together. Their goal is to spread this collaborative attitude to their customers, partners, even competitors. All uniting to overcome the greatest challenge of the digital age—cybercrime—and making the connected world more secure.