At GroomX (Kaalia) (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Working on client management and admin roles.
2. Handling calls.
3. Handling inquiries, email, and other marketing related work.
4. Daily operation management.
5. Social media management.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Administration at GroomX (Kaalia) will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
GroomX is a PR, digital marketing, modeling agency, production house, and training company. They are a fast-growing start-up firm offering PR and communication services to IT/ITeS and other industry segments. They also develop content for clients for their media, print, and trade requirements.