Industrial Design Internship
At Fermedicius Labs (Juiceworx) (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Make industrial designs and render retail concepts for proprietary POS machine.
2. Design for retail experience.
3. Conduct CMF (color, material, & finish) research.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Industrial Design at Fermedicius Labs (Juiceworx) will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Fermedicius Labs is a consumer robotics company by IISc, Bangalore alumni, that builds customer-facing automation solutions for food and beverage retail. They design and develop next-generation distribution and retail platforms to achieve the following outcomes - winning consumer experience, unparalleled retail efficiency, and sustainable supply chains.