Video Making/Editing Internship
At SPRAT - Society For Promoting Rationality (Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Making short videos, whiteboard or animation films/presentations, educational content and similar presentations on rationality, popular science, and a wide variety of burning current socio-cultural issues.
2. Scripting, shooting, and editing videos on a range of social issues and preparing biopics of the humane achievers of Gujarat.
3. Developing promotional and digital marketing material.
4. Making video tutorials (short/animated) to teach basic mathematics, Gujarati, English, or Hindi.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Video Making/Editing at SPRAT - Society For Promoting Rationality will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
A national award-winning NGO, SPRAT is committed to promoting rationality and scientific temper, inter-faith harmony, and justice, at large. In their immediate surroundings, they also work to promote adult literacy and empowerment of the impoverished. Blending professionalism with compassion, they work with complete transparency, using contemporary HR and ICT. They place foremost stress on their manpower, on the quality and the capabilities of their people - professionals, interns, and volunteers. They try to ensure that everybody gets ample opportunity to contribute to their preferred areas and grow. SPRAT is also building a 13kSY residential campus for integrated, digitally powered social services, and a PG academy for public administration and advocacy.