Project Management Internship
At SoluLab (Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Learn various project management concepts including Agile methodology and Sprint management.
2. Work directly with the business analyst, team lead and client to clarify requirements, create the project plan and user stories along with proper acceptance criteria.
3. Participate on daily client calls and come prepared for those meetings to discuss various assumptions and queries with client.
4. Create a project plan and make sure the team works according to the project plan.
5. Make sure team follows best practices and complete project within the specified time in proper quality.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Project Management at SoluLab will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.