At Seeba Industries Private Limited (Mumbai), interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics which include, arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on the following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Operating company's production, product data on Excel Sheet.
2. Managing operational workflow with vendors and clients.
3. Managing other responsible wings.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Operations Internship at Seeba Industries Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Mumbai, India, we are a second-generation family business with an aim to be a “one-stop-shop” for premium range products that make our customers’ lives better, easier and happier.
Seeba Industries Private Limited- The Kitchen Company™
Designs, manufactures and exports high quality stainless steel kitchenware and homeware products that include Tableware, Cookware, Serveware, Barware and Giftware products. Since inception to date, we have remained a 100% export oriented enterprise selling to many international markets including the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Australia.