At Qrata (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Onboarding employees & visitors at the customer site.
2. Assisting with check-in formalities of the visitors on the system.
3. Educating the personnel at the client site on how to use the system, onboard new users, troubleshoot issues etc.
4. Monitoring performance and give timely and relevant feedback to our tech and backend team about the performance of the system.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Operations at Qrata will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They were looking for smart & passionate people to join their tech startup; job boards & recruiters gave us very little accountability. They were just another customer for them. They needed someone who was a business partner vested in us for the long term to help us build a relationship with talent. Out of their frustration with these underperforming volume based services they had identified a huge gap of quality hire in the process of talent acquisition and so Qrata was born. Starting with talent acquisition, they have now identified areas where are expertise prove to be of high value and so Qrata supports organizations in broader HR areas. They aim to help organizations change their people practices to adapt to the demands of the new economy.