At Indian Music Industry (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Assist the operations team.
2. Research on music industry trends.
3. Prepare drafts for presentations and letters.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Operations at Indian Music Industry will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Indian Music Industry was established on 28th Feb 1936 in pre-partition India as the Indian Phonographic Industry (IPI) and is the second oldest music companies' associations in the world engaged in defending, preserving and developing the rights of the recorded music industry, and actively promoting and encouraging advancement of creativity and culture through sound recordings. IMI members include Sony Music, UMG, Times Music, Tips, Aditya Music and over 200 more.