At Felix Adviosory (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
2. Prepare internal and external corporate documents and MIS for team members and industry partners.
3. Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
4. Arrange corporate events.
5. Maintain organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Operations at Felix Adviosory will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Felix is one of the leading providers of tax & regulatory services, transaction advisory, risk, financial, & business advisory, internal audit, and corporate governance services in India. Our commitment to quality and innovation has helped us in establishing a long-lasting relationship with our clients. Constant dialogue with the clients helps us to understand their needs and wants and offer them customized solutions.
We are committed to providing tailor-made services to the individual needs of each client. Our team offers a formidable range of expertise and experience. We are preferred and trusted advisory partner for hundreds of our clients, from Indian conglomerates & high growth start-ups to the global MNCs.
Some of our key clients are DLF, Acme Power, Global Coal and Mining Private Limited, Somany Ceramics, Heidelberg Cement, Smith Detection, Sheores, and OYO Rooms.