At J D Jones & Company Private Limited (Kolkata), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Assisting – Executive Operation.
2. Reviewing purchase orders and to raise work orders in Tally.
3. Raising proforma invoice.
4. Performing data entry.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Operations at J D Jones & Company Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
At J D Jones, they believe that success comes from a relentless focus on shared vision, innovation and execution. They have started becoming a globally reputed manufacturer and supplier of Fluid Sealing Products with the experience and knowledge they have gathered from their domestic as well as global business partners.
With a humble beginning as a small trading house in 1923, they have evolved rapidly and today their seven product verticals in diversified fields in the fluid sealing world demonstrate a crucial transition and they have left behind one milestone after another in their smart journey spanning over a period of ninety years. Their success lies in their diversity which contributes immensely to the growth of their organization. Their entrepreneurial instincts have enabled them to make inroads in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Australia.