At Krypton Global Investments (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Manage, oversee, supervise and participate in storeroom operations.
2. Approve requisitions, analyzes work orders, etc.
3. Check with staff for changes that could affect the delivery schedule; make the schedule adjustments as needed.
4. Review paperwork from deliveries to determine if additional work requirements will occur.
5. Check documents for thoroughness and completeness and prepare additional documentation when necessary.
6. Initiate all requests for replenishment of stock.
7. Take periodic inventories and participate in the monthly inventory program.
8. Provide assistance in the end-to-end order management.
9. Coordinate with the finance team in order to sort out any issues relating to refunds or returned items.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Operations at INYT Technologies Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Sabse Sasta Dukaan is an online-cum-tele commerce brand primarily selling pharmaceuticals. They also deals in flights tickets, hotel bookings, cosmetics, electronics, fashion & furniture. Sabse Sasta Dukaan is a unit of Inyt Technology Private Limited. The corporate identity number of the company is U52609WB2018PTC227584.
Started in 2017, They have successfully disrupted the B2C pharmacy market in 38 locations mostly in West Bengal by providing consumers with a great shopping experience through their franchise outlets. Their business model is simple and effective. With the aspiring entrepreneurs, we set up stores in their cities on a franchise model to provide assistance to consumers on shopping. They follow a zero-inventory approach in our stores and bring products on a demand basis in different segments via one store.