At Stylework (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Reaching out to co-working spaces and cafes and getting them listed on our platform.
2. Working on event management.
3. Negotiating and closing deals.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Operations at Stylework will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Stylework is on a mission to transform the way people work be it a professional, freelancer or an entrepreneur. With this goal in mind, they figured the first place to start with is the workspace industry and this is the focus of their main product. They are creating a platform that helps people find a workspace that offers great diversity and ambiance to work at within their budget. They are on a journey from zero to one.