At MSAG Skill India LLP (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Manage day-to-day operations and coordination with various stakeholders to facilitate the project.
2. Coordinate with the teams in the field to schedule assessments.
3. Monitor assessment execution.
4. Process the results and transmit them to the clients.
5. Manage analytics to measure and enhance performance.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Operations at MSAG Skill India LLP will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
MSAG Skill India LLP. (www.msag.in) is a technology-driven assessment body with extensive domain experience.Their experience supplemented by our demonstrated capability and advanced technology solutions form a strong core competency essential to support large scale skilling operations under the purview of the National Skill Development Council (NSDC) and various other sector skill councils. They are committed to supporting the Skill India initiative by conducting assessment with utmost efficiency and integrity. Their goal is to continuously innovate processes, leverage technology and set the benchmark in assessment execution