At J Syzygia Consultants (Delhi), interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics which include, arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on the following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Working on general management activities to support the CEO in company activities.
2. Preparing presentations, performing web research and reports.
3. Preparing accounts and other compliances.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Operations Internship at J Syzygia Consultants will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are an advisory firm of senior professionals who bring deep subject matter knowledge, agility and deep synergy to both problems solving and identifying over the horizon opportunities. Their strength is in their deep network across geographies and sectors with senior professionals and business owners that help their clients achieve their business objectives quickly.