At AdmitKard (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Own the 'Admitkard help' account and respond to queries posted by mentor and applicants.
2. Validate mentor profile (whoever sign up) and mark them valid' in CRM (and any other CRM due diligence)
3. Categorize content requirement as asked by mentor or student.
4. Suggest further app development tools for better user experience.
5. Monitor chat groups and remove participants as per rules.
6. Identify gaps in the conversation between mentor and mentee (enhance conversation).
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Operations at AdmitKard will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
AdmitKard is an IIT/IIM alumni led ed-tech platform which helps students to take a more informed decision while taking admissions for UG or PG courses abroad. It is currently helping Indian students who are looking for admissions abroad in various countries in various courses like MBA, B.Tech, BS, MS, etc.
AdmitKard helps students in getting curated information. It is an easy comparator to take more informed decision while shortlisting colleges and help them apply. It aims to bring transparency in the process giving easy access to students for universities and vice versa. It aims to go global and help the students of any country take admission into any country.