Project management Internship
At Energy Dais (Gurgaon) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Coordinate with the Project Engineer to understand, document and execute tasks at hand.
2. Track project progress from the inception to the final delivery.
3. Identification of project goals, stakeholders, timelines/milestones, risks, etc.
4. Track projects through completion and acceptance.
5. Assist customers with SaaS Product.
6. Assist in branding of the product (our website).
7. Participate in pre-sales process to fully understand the client and their needs, tasks, and gathering requirements.
8. Manage pilot implementations where key metrics related to conversion or productivity are required for further expansion.
9. Ensure budgets, schedules and performance standards are attained.
10. Assist the sales teams.
11. Inspire team with drive and motivation needed to aggressively meet commitments
12. Ability to effectively and efficiently analyse data to identify potential issues that aid in decision making by mitigating risks
Perks and Benefits
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Project management at Energy Dais will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Energy Dais is a complete ecosystem dedicated to the Oil & Gas domain. They understand the industry inside-out and solve critical problems like material procurement , business lead generation and recruitment.
They increase efficiency and reduce cost in every aspect of your business by connecting you to their digital platform.