At CustomElements Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Working on end to end processing of customer orders received on website.
2. Coordinating with vendors for stock files and updating the same on the e-commerce website.
3. Speaking to customers over call and helping them with required information about products.
4. Solving customer/operation issues.
Perks and Benefits
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Operations at CustomElements Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
CustomElements Private Limited is a young fast growing company established in February 2017 with a vision to provide great products & services to the motorcycling and automotive community. Pioneer in the custom designing industry by introducing sophisticated premium helmet designing in India.
Custom Elements launched its innovative content drive e-commerce in June 2018 and aims to be the market leader in this segment.