Senior Product Manager Internship
At Amazon(Bangalore) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of monetization opportunity and present written business recommendations.
2. Drive development of quantitative models for evaluation and implementation of new Fee strategies.
3. Collaborate with Product managers to develop recommendations for new features or services.
4. Manage and execute entire projects or components of large projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, communication of insights, building recommendations and working with partner Tech teams across platforms.
6. Participate in periodic reviews with Leadership teams (IN and Global).
7. Reporting of key insights and trends and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Senior Product Manager at Amazon will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.