At Photom Technologies (Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
2. Prepare and complete action plans.
3. Implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
4. Resolve problems.
5. Complete audits.
6. Identify trends.
7. Forecast requirements.
8. Prepare an annual budget.
9. Schedule expenditures.
10. Analyze variance.
11. Initiate corrective actions.
12. Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures.
13. Develop processes for receiving a product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping.
14. Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout.
15. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
16. Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
17. Manage relationships with key operations vendors.
18. Work closely with GM and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with the implementation.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Operations at Photom Technologies will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Photom Technologies is a start-up company established with a vision to provide automated and sustainable solutions for renewable energy sectors. They have developed a fully automated cleaning solution for solar panels as well as they provide O&M services for solar plants. They do feasibility study analysis, design, procurement, and construction work for the solar plant. They are incubated at International Centre for Entrepreneurship and Technology', Ahmedabad (iCreate). They are also supported by Department of Science and Technology (DST) of Government of India.