At travoinspire (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Manage business operations, and planning & work with the assessment team.
2. Plan travel sales, product management, and monitor payment.
3. Plan business/workflow & coordinate with branch office across states.
4. Interact with clients on regular bases to get the flow and smooth work environment.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for preferable work arrangement base on five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Operations at Travoinspire will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Travoinspire is a corporate & luxury management company, delivering excellence globally. M/S TravOinspire was conceived in December 2015 and merged to TravOinspire Global in December 2017. They are bound to provide the exemplary corporate travel services through their dedicated experienced team of personnel. They provide competitive price, quality service with full product knowledge. They have organized various types of inbound/outbound corporate events and conferences for clients across industries (corporate, government, & social).