The internship program of Organica Biotech Pvt. Ltd. provides candidates with an opportunity to expand their knowledge, develop professional skills, and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
Once successfully hired, interns are expected to demonstrate professional work ethics in and outside the company’s premises. They should come to work on time and according to the schedule provided by the company’s HR. Additionally, they should follow the company’s dress code and dress appropriately according to the role given to them. Most importantly, follow the company’s policies and show respect for chain-of-command at all times.
The duties and responsibilities of an intern would include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Handling administrative matters related to daily operations and business development.
2. Working closely with upper management.
3. Monitoring operational performance of both internal and external service providers.
4. Management of E-commerce marketplaces. Must have prior work experience or background knowledge in e-commerce.
5. Working with different internal teams for coordination and execution of projects.
6. Must be willing to learn new skills and support marketing and strategy functions.
7. Contractual role for a period of 6 months. Option to convert to a full-time role based on performance.
8. Must be willing to travel to work.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. For successful applicants chosen for the Operations Internship team of Organica Biotech Pvt. Ltd., please bring and submit a copy of your application documents, including your latest CV, cover letter, mark sheet, recommendation letters, and academic certificates.
2. Graduating students and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply to Organica Biotech Pvt. Ltd.’s internship program.
Organica Biotech is making sure humans have a place in the Earth's future by solving everyday problems with innovative biological solutions straight from nature's laboratory. Governments use their sustainable solutions to solve sanitation challenges, and responsible individuals, communities, and organizations use them to reduce their environmental impact. Farmers use their biological soil enhancements to ensure better nutrition to plants even under diverse and stressed climatic conditions leading to faster germination, higher yields, improved plant immunity, and reduced use of pesticides. Factories use their microbial technology to treat their wastewater so that they can meet environmental norms without adverse impact on the ecosystem.