At Merkle Sokrati (Pune) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. CRM & Reporting setup, Maintainence and Troubleshooting
2. Client Servicing- Understand the client requiements and provide solutions on time
3. Understand the final output required and is able to generate good drafts for final output.
4. Drives process adoption within internal teams.
5. Internal Communication- Works well with multiple teams and keeps all stakeholders updated.
6. Understands data sources, retriving and analyzing data.
7. Comfortable working with CRM, Excel and Powerpoint.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Operations at Merkle Sokrati will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Merkle Sokrati is India’s leading digital ad technology, paid search and big data analytics firm, with proprietary algorithms, artificial intelligence, and automation at its backbone. Started by ex-Amazon product heads in 2009, Sokrati is synonymous to breaking new ground in ad expertise and delivering digital - managing over 3000 of the biggest names in e-Commerce and BFSI sectors in the country today.